Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2016

Linguini with Mushrooms

As my personal debate continues with determining the best way to digitize my recipes so that my daughter can easily access from across the county in the fall I fall further behind in getting my recipes posted.  So Haley, here begins another attempt to share my recipe box with you. 

Prepare a 16oz. package of Linguini or other thin pasta according to package directions.

In a medium saucepan:
Melt 3T butter.
Add 3 T flour, stir quickly and well with a whisk.
Pour in 2 1/4 C heavy cream and stir.

Add
3/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1-14oz. can chicken broth

Simmer, stirring often.
Add 3-4oz cans sliced mushrooms, drained

Pour over hot pasta.

For OAM cooking - store all the ingredients as appropriate and make fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment