Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fall I Cooking Day

Fall is in the air.  I wake up each morning and the patio furniture is wet, but most of all cool evenings are back and so I can cook and bake warm meals once again.  Some of our favorite meals are in this rotation and I can hardly wait to begin cooking.  However, I "inherited" several pails of ice cream from a recent event and will have to adjust my menu with all that ice cream in the freezer!



Here's what I'll be making and freezing:
Swedish Meatballs
Chicken Pattie Burgers
Ginger-lime chicken
Mac'n'Cheese
Honey Baked Chicken
Zucchini Slice
Smothered Chicken
Italian Shepherd Pie
Beef Stew
Tortellini
Corn Casserole
Slow-cooked Lemon Chicken
Widow-maker Pie
Chicken Parmesan
Hawaiian Pot Roast
Beef Broccoli
Italian Style Sausage with Rigatoni

Making Fresh:
Chicken Sumi Salad
Club Quesadillas
Broccoli Soup
Peanut Butter Chicken
Taco Salad
Overnight Salad
Chicken Divan
Rigatoni with Spinach sauce
Spaghetti with Red Sauce


No comments:

Post a Comment